A multifunction plugin for PSVITA.
THIS TOOL HAS BEEN RELEASED JUST FOR TESTING PURPOSES. THIS IS NOT FINISHED AND THERE STILL ARE LOTS OF BUGS TO BE SOLVED. REPORT ON WOLOLO'S THREAD WHATEVER BUG YOU FIND IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO ITS DEVELOPMENT.
- Realtime cheats with cheats database support.
- Realtime memory scanner with (partial) heap scanner and main thread stack scanner.
- Decrypted savedata exporter/importer with multiple saveslots.
- Improved screenshot feature (no compression) in any game and any situation.
- FTP Server during gaming phase.
- Possibility to change console clockage with CPU, GPU, BUS, GPU Crossbar support.
- Possibility to disable Auto Suspend feature while in game.
- Possibility to stream PSVITA screen to PC while gaming.
- Slade for his constant work pushing new cheats to the cheat database.
- Everyone who contributed to the cheat database.
- gnmmarechal, Slade and Red7s for testing stuffs.
While in game press <kbd>START</kbd> + <kbd>SELECT</kbd> to open rinCheat menu.
In rinCheat menu:
- <kbd>Cross</kbd> Select option / Increase selected number in the memory scanner
- <kbd>Triangle</kbd> Return to previous menu
- <kbd>Up/Down</kbd> Change selected option
- <kbd>Left/Right</kbd> Change selected number in the memory scanner
- <kbd>Square</kbd> Decrease selected number in the memory scanner
- <kbd>Start</kbd> Return to the game
When screenshot feature is enabled (Game Hacks), press <kbd>L</kbd>+<kbd>R</kbd>+<kbd>START</kbd> to take a screenshot.
When starting a game, you can also:<br>
- Hold <kbd>R</kbd> to skip net module loading
- Hold <kbd>L</kbd> to force MMC mode
## MMC or RAM mode
These are the differences between MMC and RAM mode:
- Screenshots taking is **faster** in RAM mode
- Cheats List support is **limited** in MMC mode (due to low available memory)
Place `rinCheat.suprx` to `ux0:/plugins`, then open `ux0:/plugins/game.txt` file and add this line to the file:
To open rinCheat menu just press <kbd>SELECT</kbd> + <kbd>START</kbd> during your game session.
### CPU Clockage & AutoSuspend
Pretty straightforward, navigate to Game Hacks menu and then enable such features.
In Game Hacks menu, enable Screenshot feature then close rinCheat.
During your game sessions you'll be able to take screenshots by pressing <kbd>L</kbd> + <kbd>R</kbd> + <kbd>START</kbd>.
Screenshots will be saved in `ux0:/data/rinCheat/screenshots`.
**NOTE**: If you see on right-bottom side of your screen the text `MMC Mode`, taking a screenshot will take a lot of time (more than a minute).
### Value searcher/injector
Navigate to Game Cheats -> Search Value.
- Here you can search an arbitrary value of 1,2,4,8 bytes on stack or heap;
- Set the value you want to search and its size, then press one of the two Start Absolute Search options;
- You'll be prompted with how many matches has been found;
- Now you can directly inject a new value by pressing Inject value or you can unpause the game and, later, search between the matches how many changed their values by using Start Relative Search feature.
You can also use the Save offsets function (RAM Mode only at the moment) to save matched offsets on `ux0:/data/rinCheat/db/TITLEID_offsets.txt`. These offsets can be extremely useful to actually write automated cheats to insert to rinCheat database.
### Cheats List
rinCheat actually has no cheats database cause cheats must by found by testers. When you find a good offset with the value searcher you can save the offset to actually write a cheat that will appear in the Cheats List.
To do so, after you saved the offsets, you have to create a file in ux0:/data/rinCheat/db named as TITLEID.txt. Here you can put how many cheats you want that will appear in the Cheats List.
Syntax for the file is:
@offset @value @size
(Remember to put a new line at the end of the file, just a minor bug that will be solved in next releases)
#999 Max Health
@0xB1A4A231 @0x3E7 @4
### Decrypted savedata dumper/restorer
Such features are available on Manage Savedatas menu. Dumper will save the savedata to ux0:/data/rinCheat/TITLEID/SLOTX where X is the currently selected Slot.
Edit your savedata as you wish and then you can re-inject it back by using the related feature.
### FTP Server
FTP Server is available on Net Module menu.
Just enable it and connect to the IP showed in the menu.
**NOTE**: If you can't see any folder when connected just manually input the folder to show (ex: ux0:/).
### Screen Stream
Screen Stream feature is available on Net Module menu. You can select the video quality of the stream (Lower = Best Framerate, Higher = Best Video Quality) and then you can start the stream by enabling the related feature.
Then you only have to start the PC application and insert the IP shown on PSVITA to connect.
**NOTE**: To change stream quality when you are already streaming, you must first disable stream, then change video quality of the stream and then re-enable the stream.