<img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zturtleman/lilium-voyager/master/misc/lilium.png" width="64">
**Lilium Voyager** is a fork of [ioquake3](https://github.com/ioquake/ioq3) for running _Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force Holomatch_ (multiplayer). It is based on Thilo Schulz' [ioEF engine](http://thilo.kickchat.com/efport-progress/) (also known as iostvoyHM). The focus for Lilium Voyager is to maintain Elite Force multiplayer support on newer ioquake3 versions.
Differences from ioEF 1.38-rc1 (2011):
* Player origin rounding is compatible with the original QVMs (x86, x86_64).
* Fixed "read past end of server message" error after downloading a pk3 using EF 1.2 protocol (24).
* Network compatible with ioEF 1.37.
* Dedicated servers are listed on official Raven master server.
* Client and server use separate config files (from ioq3).
* Better compatibility with newer operating systems (from ioq3).
* VoIP uses Opus codec instead of Speex (from ioq3).
* Support for ioquake3's OpenGL2 renderer.
Lilium Voyager code commits: [compare/upstream...master](https://github.com/zturtleman/lilium-voyager/compare/upstream...master)
The source code for the Elite Force game, cgame, and ui code is not included as it remains under a non-free license.
Lilium Voyager is compiled using `make`. For details see [building ioquake3](http://wiki.ioquake3.org/Building_ioquake3) and the [ioquake3 readme](README-ioq3.md).
The Visual Studio project files are not supported.
Additional make variables not in ioquake3:
* `USE_CODEC_MP3=1` - Enable MP3 support using libmad (defaults to 1).
* `USE_INTERNAL_MP3=1` - Use libmad in the local source tree (defaults to 1).
* [Discord (Fragmint★Wonderland)](https://discord.gg/7J2pjGD)
Lilium Voyager is licensed under [the GNU GPLv2](COPYING.txt) (or at your option, any later version).
* Quake 3 - id Software
* ioquake3 - ioquake3 contributors
* ioEF - Thilo Schulz & contributers
* Lilium Voyager - Zack Middleton
Please submit all patches as a GitHub pull request.