# Better Homebrew Browser
The homebrew browser that's actually good. Massive thanks to [GrapheneCt](https://github.com/GrapheneCt) on his work on ScePaf.
1. It is the second ever app to use Sony's PlayStation Application Framework (PAF)
2. It is blazing fast
3. It is multithreaded, so you won’t get stopped by a single screenshot
4. It doesn't take 10 minutes to load *(cough)*
5. It has background downloading
6. It can download from both CBPS-DB and VitaDB
7. It looks, sounds and feels almost exactly like the official PlayStation Store App
8. It can be opened alongside other apps
9. It has tunes (Yes, I've ran out of things now)
1. Background downloads will be terminated without warning when you open an enlarged memory mode game. There is no way to avoid this, but it's not a problem in most cases.
This *is* an open beta. So don't be suprised if it crashes. Bug reports are greatly appreciated.
1. Thanks to [GrapheneCt](https://github.com/GrapheneCt) for ScePaf reversing and EMPVA (Reference) and his CXML Compiler (Not Released)
2. Thanks to [SomeonPC](https://github.com/SomeonPC) for Livearea™ assets and beta testing
3. Thanks to SparklingPheonix for beta testing