# DaedalusX64-vitaGL [![Build Status](https://dev.azure.com/rinnegatamante/Daedalus%20X64/_apis/build/status/Rinnegatamante.DaedalusX64-vitaGL?branchName=master)](https://dev.azure.com/rinnegatamante/Daedalus%20X64/_build/latest?definitionId=2&branchName=master)
Daedalus X64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator originally for Linux and PSP. This repository is the official one for the PSVITA/PSTV port using vitaGL as renderer.
## Build Instructions
In order to compile this, you'll first need to install [libmathneon](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/math-neon), [vitaGL](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaGL) and [dear ImGui](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/imgui-vita).
When installing vitaGL, be sure to use this command when compiling it: `make HAVE_SBRK=1 NO_DEBUG=1 install`.
Once you've satisfied those dependencies requirements, you can compile DaedalusX64-vitaGL with:
cmake -DVITA_RELEASE=1 ../Source -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=$VITASDK/share/vita.toolchain.cmake
## Compatibility List
A compatibility list can be found on [this GitHub repository](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/DaedalusX64-vitaGL-Compatibility/issues). Contributions are very welcome. There's also an interactive website using this data available [on this link](https://daedalusx64.rinnegatamante.it/).
## Discord Server
You can head to Vita Nuova discord server to get help with DaedalusX64-vitaGL. We have a dedicated channel (#daedalus-x64) for discussing futur developments, suggesitons, help, etc.
Invite link: https://discord.gg/PyCaBx9
## HD Textures Pack Tutorial
In order to create an HD texture pack (or adapt an existing one to Daedalus X64). You'll need to follow these steps:
* Launch Daedalus X64 and enable **Textures Dumper** option under **Extra** menu.
* Launch the game you want to create an HD texture pack for.
* Play a bit the game in order to let Daedalus X64 dump all the textures the game loads in the meantime.
* Close Daedalus X64, if you'll now navigate in **ux0:/data/DaedalusX64/Textures** you'll find a new folder named as the Cartridge ID of the game you've run containing a lot of images.
* Create HD replacements for those images (or use existing ones from other textures pack) without changing filenames.
- All the original Daedalus X64 developers
- xerpi for the original Vita port
- m4xw for the help sanitizing PIF code
- MasterFeizz for the ARM DynaRec
- TheFloW for his contributions to the DynaRec code
- Salvy & frangarcj for several improvements and bugfixes
- Inssame for some additions to the UI code
- That One Seong & TheIronUniverse for the LiveArea assets
- withLogic for the high-res preview assets
- Rob Scotcher for the Daedalus X64 logo image