This is a Fast Fourier Transform PoC for PSVita using my libFFT for the FFT algorithm.
The audio samples are read throught the internal microphone of the PSVita.
The FFT is setup as a 512 point FFT, see the libfft to know how to increase or decrease the points.
- Fix amplitude value so it isn't longer than the height of the screen
- ~~Determine the unit of the amplitude (dB, ...)~~ - FIXED in libfft
- ~~Change Y scale depending on what is being shown (dB or magnitude)~~ - DONE in main.c
Install vitasdk through vdpm.
* audio in
* common dialog
## Build software
Build the software with "cmake . && make" and send to the vita with "curl -T *.vpk ftp:// ..."
CC Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International, see LICENSE.md
### Thanks to :
- everyone who worked on the vitasdk and vitasdk samples
- xerpi for his vita2d library