Switch between your PSN accounts on your Vita
Open the app, and dump your current profile (second option)
* First unslave SD card (third option, this will allow you to keep your SD intact)
* Restore the device (Format->Restore This System)
* When asked if you want to deactivate, choose "No"
* When asked if you want to format the card, choose "No"
* Log in with your new credentials
* Activate the Vita
* Since 3.61 you can't do that directly, you have to do one of the following:
* ~~use [vita-activator](https://github.com/ZombieWizzard/vita-activator)~~
* ~~use the Activate option I included in AccountSwitcher~~
* From Henkaku Release 3 onwards, PSN spoofing is included. Activate the device normally from Settings or just by downloading anything from store. After activation, reboot the system.
* Open the app and dump your new profile (second option)
##Loading an account:
* Select "Load Account"
* Choose a profile
* Reboot system
* Profiles are stored on __ux0:/data/AccountSwitcher__
~~* Trial account support~~
* vitasdk and henkaku devs for making this possible
* [xerpi](https://github.com/xerpi) for vita2dlib
* [kprinssu](https://github.com/kprinssu) for vitamenulib
* [ZombieWizzard](https://github.com/ZombieWizzard) for vita-activate