\+ While extracting, press and hold Start button to abort extraction<br>
\+ Show number of extracted files<br>
\+ When a game card is detected, update data existing in the game card is extracted<br>
\+ Bug fixes<br>
\+ Correcting the program<br>
\+ show more information<br>
## How to use
1. vpk install.
2. Launch PUP-Extractor once.
3. Since the PSP2UPDAT folder is created in "ux0:", put the PUP file you want to extract into this folder.(Multiple placement possible)
4. After placing the files, start PUP-Extractor.
5. Wait until the Extract of the PUP file is over.
6. The application closes automatically when extraction of PUP file is completed
7. The extracted file is in "ux0:PSP2UPDAT/dec/"
## Test FW
\- retail FW<br/>
\- devkit FW
\- Testkit FW
In theory it is possible to extract all FWs, but if a system error popup appears from the application when extracting FW please let us know on Twitter @PoSsvkey.