# Red Runner
Red Runner, Awesome Platformer Game.
It is now free and open source and always will be. :clap: :tada:
| [:sparkles: Getting Started](#getting-started) | [:rocket: Download](#download) | [:camera: Screenshots](#screenshots) |
| --------------- | -------- | ----------- |
<img src="https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvMTU4NTg4LzcyNzg3Mi5wbmc=/original/AU5pWY.png" />
[:camera: See Screenshots](#screenshots)
[:movie_camera: **See the Trailer**](https://youtu.be/MO2yJhgtMes)
## Getting Started
Follow the below instructions to get started with Red Runner source code:
1. [Make sure you have all Requirements](#requirements)
2. [Download Source Code](#download)
3. Open Project in Unity and Enjoy!
Make sure you have the below requirements before starting:
- [Unity Game Engine](https://unity3d.com)
- Basic Knowledge about Unity and C#
You can get access to Red Runner source code by using one of the following ways:
- [:sparkles: Download Source Code](https://github.com/BayatGames/RedRunner/archive/master.zip)
- [:fire: Download Source Code from Itch.io](https://bayat.itch.io/red-runner)
- Clone the repository locally:
git clone https://github.com/BayatGames/RedRunner.git
Also you can the build version of the Red Runner using the following ways:
- [:star: Download from Itch.io](https://bayat.itch.io/red-runner)
<img src="https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvMTU4NTg4LzczMjc2NS5wbmc=/original/HipFLL.png" />
<img src="https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvMTU4NTg4LzczMjc2MC5wbmc=/original/mb636l.png" />
<img src="https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvMTU4NTg4LzczMjc2OS5wbmc=/original/UyNp4U.png" />
<img src="https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvMTU4NTg4LzczMjc3My5wbmc=/original/RAoMpO.png" />
- Graphics: [Free Platform Game Assets](https://bayat.itch.io/platform-game-assets)
- Save System: [Save Game Pro - Save Everything](https://bayat.itch.io/save-game-pro-save-everything)
- Game Engine: [Unity](https://unity3d.com/)
- Thanks to all of the game development community for their awesome help.
- [Awesome Unity](https://github.com/RyanNielson/awesome-unity) - A curated list of awesome Unity assets, resources, and more.
- [Games on GitHub](https://github.com/leereilly/games/) - 🎮 A list of popular/awesome videos games, add-ons, maps, etc. hosted on GitHub. Any genre. Any platform. Any engine.
- [GameDev Resources](https://github.com/Kavex/GameDev-Resources) - 🎮 🎲 A wonderful list of Game Development resources.
- [UnityLibrary](https://github.com/UnityCommunity/UnityLibrary) - 📚 Library of all kind of scripts, snippets & shaders for Unity.
[:newspaper: Support and News](https://github.com/BayatGames/Support)
MIT @ [Bayat Games](https://github.com/BayatGames)
Made with :heart: by [Bayat Games](https://github.com/BayatGames)