A small utility that fixes most of PSVita's battery-related problems.
It deletes all the temp flags from the battery chip and hard-resets all devices.
This tool was tested on firmwares 3.52 - 3.70.
1) Install the VPK with VitaShell
2) Start the batteryFixer app
3) Follow the instructions displayed on your Vita screen.
- If you don't see any text, and your vita doesn't power off after 5 seconds, press START.
- batteryFixer also creates a log file in ```ur0:temp/batteryFixer.log```.
- Xerpi for plugin loader and baremetal loader/sample
- Dots-tb and the team behind LOLIcon
- Team Molecule for enso and taiHen.