A custom launcher for Playstation Vita's Package Installer.
It allows you to set the custom launcher as a sys app
The launcher will execute a modified version of PKG installer.
The selected directory will be scanned for pkg files.
If the PKG errors out (like leaked sdk theme pkgs), and you are on a retail console, select the "Allow DEV PKGs" option.
- It is strongly recommended to reboot after installing all pkgs.
- Q: Can I install full game pkgs?
- A: No, its only for DRMFREE and SDK pkgs.
- Q: Is it compatible with X.XX?
- A: Yes.
- Q: I got a black screen after I selected the PKG location and I am using reF00D.
- A: PKGinstallerLauncher is known to not work when reF00D is enabled. Disable reF00D in your `config.txt`, reboot and try again. Or better, replace it with [0syscall6](https://github.com/SKGleba/0syscall6/releases).
- For any serious issue/help DM me on twitter (twitter.com/skgleba)