Adds TLS v1.2 to devices with enso installed.
1) Install the provided VPK file.
2) Start the app, select "Install the full iTLS package" and wait til it finishes.
- You may want to only install the new root certs, to do it select "Install the iTLS CA certs"
- Can I use it without enso?
- Yes for the browser patch only.
- Where can I find the CA certs?
- Since version 3.0 iTLS also patches app-side TLS stuff.
- Since version 3.2 iTLS also patches the NP server link on firmware 3.60.
- Updating CA certs may fix some problems with web sites, apps (like netflix), etc.
- For any help/serious issue DM me on twitter (twitter.com/skgleba)
- Via [ko-fi](https://ko-fi.com/skgleba), thanks!
- Team Molecule
- Testers from the HenKaku discord server
- Cuevavirus for the 3.60 np server fix
## CURRENT MODULES ORIGIN FW: 3.73