Yet another (re)mount tool kernel plugin for PS Vita/PS TV
Requires enso, compatible ONLY with firmware 3.60 and 3.65.
- Ability to remount all partitions
- Clean sd2vita patch system
- No boot delays as found in i.e gamecard-microsd
- Basic & noob-friendly gui manager included.
1) Remove the previous driver, if you had yamt - remove it with the NEW installer.
2) Install the vpk
3) Open the app, choose the option that suits you.
- Lite version is intended for normal users, it provides basic mounting and format options.
- Full version is recommended for advanced users, it packs all the important storage managing tools.
4) Reboot, you should be able to access a new menu under the "Devices" tab in the System Settings app.
# Usage [basic]
I think that the basic usage is pretty straightforward, just use the menu in Settings->Devices->Storage Devices.
# Usage [advanced]
- You can remount every partition with yamt.
- Developer options in driver settings provide some useful storage functions like formatting.
- In the 'Custom partitions" tab you have all the partitions listed excluding pseudo partitions like lma0.
- You can edit the assignements of the listed partitions, take a look at https://wiki.henkaku.xyz/vita/SceIofilemgr#Mount_Points.
- i.e if you set sa0 to [ext; act; entire] it will bind sa0 to the sd2vita's main partition at boot.
- You can uninstall YAMT via the provided installler.
# Manual Installation
1) Add yamt.skprx to enso's boot_config.txt
2) Add yamt.suprx to tai config.txt under \*NPXS10015
3) Add yamt_helper.skprx to tai config.txt under \*KERNEL
- To compile simply run ". create_vpk.sh".
- You can format the SD/USB to TexFAT from the developer options menu in the driver settings tab.
- If the USB/PSVSD mount fails, setting legacy mode in driver settings may help.
- Before updating from a beta release, use enso's "fix boot configuration".
- The project is still WIP, report all bugs.
- TheOfficialFlow, xyz for their work on vitashell/gamesd
- Team Molecule for enso and henkaku