= VitaBrot =
This is a [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set Mandelbrot] and [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_set Julia set] explorer for the Playstation Vita.
Note: To build this you will need [https://github.com/Cpasjuste/SDL-Vita Cpasjuste's SDL branch] for the input changes.
== Features ==
* Multithreaded to use all four CPUs at the same time
* Up-clocks the Vita to its full 444 Mhz clock speed
* Uses NEON instructions to compute two single-precision points at the same time
* Automatically switches to double-precision operations when zoomed in far enough
* Uses the default palette from [http://matek.hu/xaos/doku.php XaoS]
== Controls ==
* Use '''d-pad''' to move the current window around
* Use '''right shoulder''' to zoom in, '''left shoulder''' to zoom out
* Use '''Square''' to switch to and from Julia mode
** When switching to Julia mode, the centre of the Mandelbrot window is used as the value of 'c'
** When switching back the Mandelbrot window is restored
* Use '''Circle''' to exit
== Todo ==
(none of these are promises!)
* Gotta go faster!
* Zoom more like Xaos?
* Touch controls for moving and zooming
* Add menu for changing more options
** Change palette
** Change in/out colour mode
* Save images as PNG (or just rely on the pngshot plugin?)