# Port of Zelda Navi's Quest for PS Vita
Latest version is available [here](https://github.com/usineur/ZeldaNSQ/releases).
Note: saves can be found in `ux0:data/znsq/saves` directory.
| Keys |   |
| --- | --- |
| Left stick | Move Link |
| Right stick | Move Navi |
| Cross | Carry / Confirm / Pass text |
| Circle | Read / Open / Speak |
| Square | Use weapon |
| Triangle | Use selected object |
| R | Run |
| Right D-Pad | Item selection |
| Up D-Pad | See the map |
| Left D-Pad | See barter items |
| Down D-Pad | Oni Link transformation |
| L + Square | Navi's heal |
| L + Triangle | Navi's attack boost |
| L + Cross | Navi's defense boost |
| L + Circle | Navi's ultimate burst |
| Select | Display help |
| Start | Save quit |
- Vincent Jouillat, for [Original game](http://www.zeldaroth.fr/us/dlnsq.php)
- Fix L + Circle not working.
- Add "Fullscreen" option
- Add "Auto-hide menu bar" option
- Imgui settings can now be saved and reloaded.
- SDL 1.2 (vitaGL) + imgui support (thx to @Rinnegatamante)
- Options can be saved now
- First public release