A tool that patches Playstation Vita's lv0's secure_kernel's syscall 6 (SELF/RVK checks)
## What does that syscall 6 patch do?
- Removes firmware/sdk version checks from SELFs
- You can i.e play higher firmware games on lower firmwares, assuming that keys didnt change.
- Removes RVK-list checks from SELFs
- You can i.e use the revoked PSM-dev app
- Some other basic SELFs checks are removed
1) Put the plugin somewhere, preferably in ur0:tai/
2) Add a line to the currently active tai/config.txt (ux0 or, preferably, ur0) under "*KERNEL"
- The checks are removed from SELFs that are passed via syscall 6 as well as SM SELFs
- If the SELF uses new key revisions please use the _renga version with a decrypted kprx_auth_sm (.bin) in ur0:tai/
- psp2renga framework is required
- If you are using the psp2renga framework, please use the _renga version to prevent framework overwrite
- If you are using a hybrid firmware (HFW), please use the _hfw version to prevent wakeup crashes
- Team Molecule / xyz for the update_sm 0x50002 exploit and help over discord
- Team Molecule for HenKaku and TaiHen
- TheFlow for dejavu and sysevent RE
- CelesteBlue for help with the resume stuff in early versions